SecureVideo Med Cart software allows a user to seamlessly alternate between videoconferencing equipment and medical perpherial devices. (This bundled software includes the Zoom videoconferencing app, so Zoom will not need to be installed separately. If Zoom is already installed on the computer, it will just overwrite; you don't need to uninstall Zoom.) To request a quote to use the Med Cart software on your account, please contact our Sales Team at [email protected] .
This article details the installation process for the SecureVideo Med Cart software. The Windows 10 operating system and Chrome browser are required.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. Log in as the device. If the Cart software is not installed yet, you will see an error message:
Click OK to dismiss.
2. In the lower left hand corner of the dashboard, click the "Install Cart Software" button.
3. On the message that appears, click "Download Cart" to download the .msi installer.
4. Double-click on the .msi installer to start and confirm you want to allow it to run.
5. The install wizard should appear. Click "Next" to continue.
6. Click "Install" to continue.
7. When asked if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device, click yes.
8. Click "Finish" to finish the installation process. The app will automatically pull any additional updated files from the SecureVideo server. This generally only takes a few minutes.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on February 17, 2022.