1. You, the session invitee, will receive an e-mail invitation that includes
- Time and date of the session
- Two RSVP options: Yes or No (will notify your host)
- Join Session link
Or a text message:
2. At the time of your session, use Join Session button in the e-mail.
Or the link in the text message:
3. On the browser page that opens, use the "Enter Waiting Room" button.
4. Wait to be connected. When you have successfully connected, this message will disappear, and your status along the top of the browser page will change to green.
5. If connecting for the first time on a Windows device, you will be prompted to calibrate your camera, microphone, and speaker settings, and you can review your video quality as you wait for your host. (Mac users are not prompted to calibrate their settings and should immediately see their own video tile.)
Confirm your camera device:
If you have more than one camera, and prefer to use another, you can select it from the drop-down menu below your video. (Red arrow above.)
Confirm that your speakers are working:
If you have more than one sound device (speakers or headset), and prefer to use another, you can select it from the drop-down menu. (Red arrow above.) Press the "Play test sound" button and be sure that your volume is turned up!
Confirm your microphone device:
If you have more than one microphone, and prefer to use another, you can select it from the drop-down menu. (Red arrow above.)
6. Once you see yourself, you can simply wait for your host to join you.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on April 25, 2016.