SecureVideo provides a signed Business Associate Agreement for our customers who have signed up for a paid account. Account Administrators can access this document using the instructions below. (Accounts still in Trial mode cannot access the BAA.)
You may also be interested in these articles:
Request signed BAA
1. Click on the "Features" tab and select "BAA" from the drop-down menu.
2. Use the "Request Signed BAA" button at the bottom, left-hand corner of this page.
3. It may take a minute to generate your BAA, but once that has finished, you will see a button "View BAA".
This will open a PDF document in your browser. Please print it out, fill in and sign pages 5 and 6, and then fax the entire 6 (six) pages to SecureVideo at (510) 337-8833. You can also scan and e-mail the document to [email protected].
Generate BAA under new name
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Account Billing".
2. Click the "Change Entity Name" button near the top of the page.
3. Enter the organization name to be used on the BAA and click "Save".
4. Click on the "Features" tab and select "BAA" from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on the button "Request new BAA" at the bottom of the page. This will regenerate the BAA with the company name.
6. Click the "View BAA" button to generate your new BAA as a PDF. Print off the PDF and fill out your business address on page 5, and sign fields on page 6. You can then fax the entire 6 (six) pages to SecureVideo at (510) 337-8833, or scan and e-mail the document to [email protected].
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on June 2, 2020.